An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join us on a part-time basis, working Monday – Friday, 8:15am – 1pm.
You will be responsible for welcoming visitors to the site, directing them appropriately, answering phone calls, email and directing these communications to the relevant staff/department.
You will deal with enquiries both on the telephone and face to face and supplying information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients, customers and suppliers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate telephone switch board; answer, screen and direct calls accordingly
- Represent the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Responsible for opening the reception area ahead business operating hours
- Greet and welcome visitors to the business
- Deal with enquiries from the public and customers
- Sign visitors into site, monitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required to departments including HR
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries as required
- Control inventory relevant to the reception area
- Maintain appointment diary, organise conference & meeting room bookings, coordinate meetings and orgainse catering
- Provide cover for colleagues on alternative shifts/sites.
Qualifications and Experience
- Business Administration NVQ desirable
- Excellent telephone and PC skills
- Previous experience working in a reception/ front of house role
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Good communication and customer service skills.